8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2020 9:05 PM by YashwantK_46

Resurrecting a project that used  EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.3

GrSe_4664521

I've been asked to resurrect a project that someone else did from 3 years ago that used  EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.3, that work was done on a Mac and I'm looking for the installer for v1.3.3 for Windows (the Mac installer is lost to history so I have no installers for v1.3.3).  Anyone know where I can get it?  I couldn't find it on the Cypress website, the "archive" area doesn't include installers, only firmware.

I'm looking for v1.3.3 because when I use the current version (v1.3.4) when booting from USB the driver doesn't enumerate (I have checked the PMODE signals and they are Z11 so it should boot from USB, in fact it must be because I can tell that it is not booting the existing FW in the I2C EEPROM).  Because I get nothing enumerated I'm stuck and can't program FW into the I2C EEPROM on the board.  I don't know for certain that v1.3.3 will enumerate but I've seen a lot of discussions online talking about different versions and enumeration problems.  Does anyone know from experience that the exact version matters?

Thanks for any/all assistance!

Greg