need your help

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TuPh_4665461
Level 1
Level 1

Hello sir/madam,

My company bought 02 Bluetooth device from your company a few month ago,  with serial model below: CYBLE-224110-00 and CYBLE-224116-01. But I did not know which one is support to Apple device (iPhone…).

Could you pls tell me which one is support to iPhone device?

thank and best regards,

Tuan

0 Likes
3 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Tuan,

Are you designing any Beacon application using the part number CYBLE-224110-00 and CYBLE-224116-01 ? If yes, please go through the following link for more information:

CYBLE-022001-00 Beaconing

If no, please elaborate more about your application. The difference between the two modules you mentioned is CYBLE-224110-00 uses BLE spec 4.1 and CYBLE-224116-01 is based on BLE spec 4.2 .

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

Hello sir,

I using it in dental chair and connect to iOS app. The device using to diagnostics the problems of the chair. but the developer can not connect to the phone after he installed the Cysmart on his phone with 13.3.1 iOS.

please give your more advice sir/madam.

thank and best regards,

Tuan

0 Likes

Hi,

>>"I using it in dental chair and connect to iOS app."

--> Can you please tell us what is the name of this app? because certain apps will support only bluetooth but not BLE.

>>"but the developer can not connect to the phone after he installed the Cysmart on his phone with 13.3.1 iOS."

--> When he installs CySmart, he is not able to connect to other ios app you have mentioned above. Am I correct? Or both the apps mentioned in the description are CySmart for ios only?

Are you able to connect any of our code examples with the iphone you are using? If yes, please attach the project where you are facing the issues with. You can use Find me profile code example for this test.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes