1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2020 10:22 PM by RaktimR_11

Amazon FreeRTOS Network Interface

WaLo_3890256

Hello,

We are using Modus to develop amazon_freertos sdk with PSoC6 CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT kit.

We have implemented "WIFI_Ping" function in "amazon_freertos_az\vendors\Cypress\boards\CY8CKIT_062_WIFI_BT\ports\wifi\iot_wifi.c. We also set #define CY_USE_FREERTOS_TCP 1 to use network connections and FreeRTOS+TCP stack.

Now we can use "FreeRTOS_SendPingRequest" to send ping action, packet transmitted is success but can't get receive packet.

After trace code we found that "eNetworkRxEvent" not implemented in amazon_freertos_az\libraries\freertos_plus\standard\freertos_plus_tcp\source\portable\NetworkInterface\board_family\NetworkInterfece.c.

Could you help to check if CY could handle this event for received a new packet? If you need more information please let me know.

Thanks so much.

BR,

Wayne

• 1. Re: Amazon FreeRTOS Network Interface
          RaktimR_11

Dear Wayne,

As of now, only LwIP network stack is supported by CY devices. We have not checked or validated the FreeRTOS+TCP stack for the applications that we are developing. Is there any particular reason that you want to use FreeRTOS TCP stack instead of LwIP? Last I checked ICMP was successful when tested with LwIP. Please let me know if you face any difficulty in trying out ping with LwIP.

BR,
          RROY