Availability of CY8CMOD-062-4343W module for new designs

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PaNe_4601741
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

We have had some good results with the PSoC 6 WiFi prototyping board which is based on this module.  The module is the CY8CMOD-062-4343W module, which is surface mounted on the proto board.  I would like to use the module in our own boards but I can't find any news on the availability of the module or a roadmap of when it will be available.  

Does anyone have any information on the availability of these modules?  Just to stress again, I'm not seeking the prototyping boards, which are available, instead I want to purchase just the CY8CMOD-062-4343W module by its self to be integrated into new product designs.

Extra details:

Prototyping board containing the module: PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-062-4343W)

Link: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-wi-fi-bt-prototyping-kit-cy8cpro...

On the photo on the product page the module is easy recognised in the middle on the left of the prototyping board. The module has the main PSoc6 processor and the module name is visible printed on it (upside down).

0 Likes
1 Solution
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

CY8CMOD-062-4343W module will not be sold separately it comes only with the PSoC 6 WiFi prototyping board .

Regards

Alakananda

Alakananda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

CY8CMOD-062-4343W module will not be sold separately it comes only with the PSoC 6 WiFi prototyping board .

Regards

Alakananda

Alakananda
0 Likes