Hello AkJa_4647796 ,
You have to send HCI commands via HCI interface only. You need to connect HCI UART RTS and CTS pins as well.
Please send HCI reset command first and see if you are getting success response . Only then proceed with next commands.
CyBluetool (Windows Installer) You can try using CyBluetool for evaluating the HCI interface
Thank you for your help. But RTS and CTS pins are optional right?
Hello Mam, I have connected RTS and CTS pin as well now I am getting response from CYBT-343026 module. But I have some doubt.
1. I am getting response but after sending the same reset command 4-5 times and sometimes I get 04 0E 04 01 03 0C 0C. Instead of getting 00 as my last byte I am getting 0C Which is command disallowed.
2. After sending/receiving HCI commands now my module should act in a application mode. But I cannot discover bluetooth module in my phone. Should I have to get out of HCI command mode? And how to do it?
3. What is the command for changing bluetooth name?
I am sending 01 13 0C 06 ABCDEF. ABCDEF is the name I have to set. I am getting a valid response. But the bluetooth visibility is set off and after sending command if I hardware reset the bluetooth module then I get the default name of module.
1. Not sure why you are getting command disallowed. You might have tried sending the command before response of any previous command.
2. For finding the device on phone , you have to enter discover mode depending up on the application requirement. If its for BLE peripheral role, then start advertising. If its BT classic,, then you have to use the appropriate command. Please go through BT core spec for details.
3. You have mentioned you are not able to see the device on phone , then how you confirmed the name changed ?
As you are using HCI mode, you need to set the device name every time you reboot.
Now i have used these two command, so i can see change name in Phone. but when i try to pair with BLE module, pairing fails and sometimes it asked for PIN.
// SCAN ENABLE COMMAND
01 1A 0C 01 03
//WIRTE PAIRING MODE TO ENABLE THE PAIRING MODE
01 56 0C 01 01