I encountered a similar problem with CY4500. How do you use protocol analysis
1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. CC bootloader is based on UVDM of CC message which is defined in Power Delivery SPEC.
2. Those defines in the project folder alt_mode.
3. Yes, if you want to define additional one, you could refer those code and insert your UVDM.
4. I guess you need add additional register/command for user define. Currently the CC bootloader is reply on Ez-PD configuration Utility, it is impossible to use the additional register/command if you are not able to customize the Ez-PD configuration Utility. But you can write additional UVDM and add additional SVID and communicate those message with the port which would recognize the UVDM you have been defined.
5. Programming Specifications Document is 002-22328 for SWD programming Specification.
6. Currently, there is no formal documentation for VDM communication over CC lines.