Project > Update Components ..
I could compile your project.
The following is a somewhat wordy description of my previous response ;-)
(1) When opened your project, select Menu > Project > Update Components (YF_...)
(2) Component Update Tool Dialog will be shown, select "Next > "
(3) Review pending updates will be shown, select "Finish"
(4) To save/protect previous condition, an Archive dialog will be shown,
select Minimal (default) and Select "Archive"
(5) Archive log will be shown, select "OK"
(6) The folder which contains the archive file will be opened.
We don't need it right now, just close the window by selecting "X"
(7) Finally we are back to the workbench
(8) From short cut icon menu "Clean and Build <your project"
(9) On my PC, your project could be built.
Attached is an minimum archive of your project with updated component(s).
All I can tell from the screen shot is that the compile failed.
Could you show us the messages in the "Output" tab next to the "Notice List"?
Meantime, would you try "update components" with your project?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Does the path to the "PSoC Creator" contains non-standard ascii letters, such as Kanji?
As I see "D:\????\PSoC Creator\4.2\..."
“ PSoC Creator”的路径是否包含非标准的ascii字母，例如汉字？
正如我看到的“ D：\ ???? \ PSoC Creator \ 4.2 \ ...”
I wonder if you can install "PSoC Creator" into a folder whose name has only ascii letters and numbers such as "D:\Cypress\PSoC Creator\4.2\..."
我想知道是否可以将“ PSoC Creator”安装到名称中只有ascii字母和数字的文件夹中，例如“ D：\ Cypress \ PSoC Creator \ 4.2 \ ...”