3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2020 2:54 AM by HemanthR_06

How to get 24MHz on the mClkCtl pin of the CX3

ArSa_3842301

I am trying to get this frequency in order to synchronize the CX3, on the Denebola board, with the image sensor on the e-CAM59CX3 Daughter board . I have the following configuration in mipicsi.c file:

*********************************************************************************************************

/* OV5640_YUY2_1080p :  */

CyU3PMipicsiCfg_t OV5640_YUY2_1080p = 

{

CY_U3P_CSI_DF_YUV422_8_2,               /* CyU3PMipicsiDataFormat_t dataFormat */

2,                                                                 /* uint8_t numDataLanes */

1,                                                                 /* uint8_t pllPrd */

62,                                                               /* uint16_t pllFbd */

CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_FRS_500_1000M,      /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkFrs_t pllFrs */ 

CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_8,               /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkDiv_t csiRxClkDiv */

CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_8,               /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkDiv_t parClkDiv */

0xFFFF,                                                      /* uint16_t mClkCtl */

CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_2,              /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkDiv_t mClkRefDiv */

1920,                                                         /* uint16_t hResolution */

50                                                              /* uint16_t fifoDelay */

};

**********************************************************************************************************

Whith this setup I can obtain the following clock frequencies, just chaging the  CyU3PMipicsiPllClkDiv_t mClkRefDiv field:

CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_8     -> 147.65khz

CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_4     -> 295.32503khz

CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_2     -> 590.62530khz

So, I would like to know if it is possible to obtain this 24 Mhz performance or a near value.

Thank you so much!!!