Where can I download older versions of Wiced SDK

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ToMo_4628186
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for old versions of the WICED SDK. I am trying to compile a project that was created a few years ago and I would like to get the SDK from around the timeframe of the project (2015). This same question was asked about a year ago. A link was provided but the download page does not allow downloads.  Is there a way to access old versions of the SDK?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

We don't make older versions of the WICED SDK available on the Community because we are no longer maintaining.  I am familiar with your account and have reached out to your account team for more information on the version of the SDK your team is currently using and what customizations we have deployed on your behalf. If you'd like, you can also reach out to the local sales team as well.  They will know to reach into me if an older version is needed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

We don't make older versions of the WICED SDK available on the Community because we are no longer maintaining.  I am familiar with your account and have reached out to your account team for more information on the version of the SDK your team is currently using and what customizations we have deployed on your behalf. If you'd like, you can also reach out to the local sales team as well.  They will know to reach into me if an older version is needed.