3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2020 9:12 AM by MichaelF_56

Murata 1MW: Wifi Not Working After Suspend

NiHu_4608796

Hi, I'm using a Murata 1MW with an  IMX6UL and am having problems using the wifi after system suspension under Linux. After a cold boot I have no problems with it.

This is the error I'm getting:

brcmfmac: brcmf_sdio_bus_sleep: error while changing bus sleep state -110

brcmfmac: brcmf_sdio_txfail: sdio error, abort command and terminate frame

brcmfmac: brcmf_run_escan: error (-110)

brcmfmac: brcmf_cfg80211_scan: scan error (-110)

However, if I change my device-tree so wlreg_on stays always on (using regulator-always-on), I get a slightly different error:

brcmfmac: brcmf_run_escan: error (-84)

brcmfmac: brcmf_cfg80211_scan: scan error (-84)

brcmfmac: brcmf_sdio_dpc: failed backplane access over SDIO, halting operation

I assume the first one is because de-asserting the wlreg_on pin resets the device, so I think the solution there would be to reload the module on wake-up.

Is there a method of making this happen?