1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2020 9:23 AM by NiCr_4063401

CY8CPROTO-062-4343W - SPI Flash error without thermistor portion

NiCr_4063401

Hi guys,

I'm working with the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W board, and I've noticed a few issues:

1.) If I snap off the thermistor/PDM portion of the board, I am no longer able to communicate with the SPI Flash. This puzzles me, since the SPI Flash is on a different section of the board and should be unaffected by the removal of the thermistor/PDM section. Here's what we get trying to mount LFS:

lfs error:494: Corrupted dir pair at 0 1 lfs error:2216: Invalid superblock at 0 1 Mounting filesystem...Fail lfs error:494: Corrupted dir pair at 0 1 lfs error:2216: Invalid superblock at 0 1 No filesystem found, formatting... Fail

I have a second CY8CPROTO-062-4343W with the thermistor still attached, and everything works just fine. Another coworker is able to replicate this as well. His board was working until he snapped off the thermistor portion.

2.) WiFi/BLE coexistance seems to be a little flaky. Sometimes the WiFi will fail to connect to an access point if BLE is already connected. Is this something you've seen? I know that ESP32 has a similar issue since the WiFi and BLE share a radio signal path.

-Nick

1 2 Previous Next