1 of 1 people found this helpful
Actually, I used to support a project of 4356 with pcie interface, the highest T/P value is more than 600Mbps with MIMO mode. So my suggest is :
1. can set the S905X2 cpu into performance mode to see if the T/P can be upgrade.
2. capture sniffer logs to check if re-transmission was happening frequently, better to test the T/P in a
3. check the TCP windows setting to see if it can be modified.
4. check the communication interface, if SDIO , to see if we can adjust the driver or other setting like from 2.0 to 3.0 to get hight T/P .
Thank you very much for supports.
It is encouraging to know you obtained more than 600Mbps with the CYW4356 WiFi transceiver.
We are going to follow your suggestions.
1. Ok, CPU can be set to performance mode. Could you please specify what does "T/P" mean and how can be upgraded in a CPU?
2. We will check if re-transmissions are frequent. Could you please suggest a software or hardware to capture sniffer logs?
3. We will check TCP window and modify it if possible
4. We will check the communication interface and adjust the driver to obtain a higher T/P
Antonio Valbuena Sánchez
for performance , the command is similar as below:
# echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
I think you do not need an expensive sniffer tool for the tuning, you can test the T/P in an clean environment without AP in the test channel .
then to check the communication interface .
finally, have an tuning on TCP layer.