4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2019 5:02 AM by YaTr_3516311

OTA function

YaTr_3516311

Hi,

I want to realize the function like WsOtaupgrade.exe tool. I have see the ota_firmware_upgrade example, I think this is OTA slavor part. How about OTA master part example?

• 1. Re: OTA function
          AnjanaM_61

Hello,

Please go through WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf available in WICED SDK

Also please note , WsOtaUpgrade application source code is available in WICED SDK. You may refer to the implementation used there.

Regards,
          Anjana

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: OTA function
            YaTr_3516311

it's useful for me. And I'm green hand to implement OTA master function into Cybt343021-01. I want to firstly try to add "WICED_OTA_UPGRADE_COMMAND_PREPARE_DOENLAOD" command in my FW. What can I do? What's the API?

• 3. Re: OTA function
              YaTr_3516311

I have seen the example in C:\Users\treacy\Documents\WICED-Studio-6.2\common\peer_apps\ota_firmware_upgrade\Windows\WsOtaUpgrade. But it is windows API. What can I do to implement into my secondary code? For example, I want to add WICED_OTA_UPGRADE_COMMAND_PREPARE_DOENLAOD command in the ota_firmware_upgrade example, what can I do?

• 4. Re: OTA function
                YaTr_3516311

From the testing of wsotaupgrade.exe, it should be paired in PC firstly. So I think my code should firstly to do the pair(but C:\Users\treacy\Documents\WICED-Studio-6.2\common\peer_apps\ota_firmware_upgrade\Windows\WsOtaUpgrade example don't have this step because it is done in the PC part). Is it correct?