1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. CY8CPROTO-062-4343W supports WiFi, BT and BLE, all three functionalities. You need to use Modus Toolbox - https://www.cypress.com/products/modustoolbox-software-environment software to program the same. The product page should more details- https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-wi-fi-bt-prototyping-kit-cy8cproto-062-4343w
For examples, please have a look at PSoC 6 MCU Examples here- GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/Code-Examples-for-ModusToolbox-Software: This ReadMe links to all available code example…
2. HFP is supported by CYW4343W, however we do not have any example code demonstrating the same. You can take reference from demo.watch example available for CYW20706 in WICED Studio and try porting it for CYW4343W. The library for 4343W can be found at /43xxx_Wi-Fi/libraries/drivers/bluetooth/include/wiced_bt_hfp_hf.h.
We are already using CYW20706 for our current product that runs BT_HFP-AG and BLE concurrently.
- Is CYW4343W also supported by WICED Studio?
- Do you think it's possible to port HFP audio gateway example for CYW20706 on WICED 6.0 to CYW4343W on Modus Toolbox?
- Does this community support Murata modules like the 1LD? https://wireless.murata.com/type1ld.html
- Yes CYW4343W is supported by WICED Studio.
- We have not tried this porting yet. It might take some efforts depending on the libraries available for both the chips.
- We have Murata space available where you can post queries related to Murata modules.