Symbol 'gl16SetControl' could not be resolved

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViDe_3840266
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem while trying to build the CX3RDK_OV5640 project. I followed each step of the firmware build manual for See3CAM_CX3RDK from e-consystems, but I still get an error in the end which is the following one :
pastedImage_0.png

That needed variable is located in the "CX3OV5640Lib.h"

pastedImage_1.png

And that file is also included in the CX3RDK_OV5640 project :

pastedImage_2.png

So it seems that the file is not correctly included in the project, but then I don't know how to proceed.

Could someone help me to fix that bug please ?

Thank you.

Vivien

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please right click on the project in the project explorer in eclipse IDE. You will find index. There will be a drop down for index inside which you will find Freshen all files. Please refer to the snapshot below for more clarity.

pastedImage_2.png

Please try this and let me know the result.

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please right click on the project in the project explorer in eclipse IDE. You will find index. There will be a drop down for index inside which you will find Freshen all files. Please refer to the snapshot below for more clarity.

pastedImage_2.png

Please try this and let me know the result.

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes

Hello Jayakrishna,

Thank you for your answer.

Fortunately, I managed to solve that bug by deleting the "CX3OV5640lib.h" and pasting back the same file in the same folder.

I guess then it was effectively an indexing problem and pasting back the file made the IDE indexing again the project. So refreshing the files as you suggest should correctly solve the problem I guess.

I will update my answer in case the bug happen again.

Best regards,

Vivien

0 Likes

Hello,

Please thanks for the update. Did the bug occur again?

Best regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes