Hi , I've download the installing file, but it always show this dialog after I double click the file

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

error.png

The photo on the top is the situation whenever I double click the installing file.

It tells me to find another place to unzip this file.

But there isn't anything happening after choosing another place of my computer

pls help me to find the solution   thanks a lot

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Are you downloading the entire file to your desktop first, then double clicking it? The problem you described happens often when you attempt to download and run the file within the browser environment, or when the file is only partially downloaded.  The installer definitely works as many have downloaded and used the file, so we have to ask that you try downloading again and check the file size to make sure the size matches what's listed on the WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2-IDE-Installer (Windows)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Are you downloading the entire file to your desktop first, then double clicking it? The problem you described happens often when you attempt to download and run the file within the browser environment, or when the file is only partially downloaded.  The installer definitely works as many have downloaded and used the file, so we have to ask that you try downloading again and check the file size to make sure the size matches what's listed on the WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2-IDE-Installer (Windows)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

cjhuang any luck on your installer?

0 Likes