0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2019 10:01 AM by MichaelF_56

Upcoming Webinar: Effortless wireless: Plug & Play connectivity for IoT

MichaelF_56

The challenge of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth integration and certification just got a whole lot easier. Join this webinar to find out how Murata and NXP have collaborated with Embedded Artists to simplify the process. You will learn about a new fully validated modular platform that offers a full range of Wi-Fi solutions with a variety of NXP i.MX evaluation kits that enable connectivity for the next generation of IoT applications.

Overview

You need optimized wireless solutions for increasingly complex IoT applications, but are also under pressure to reduce time-to-market and associated engineering costs. In this webinar, you will find out how easy it now is to achieve both.

Murata and NXP will outline how their collaboration has resulted in a modular 'plug&play' connectivity platform that allows you to easily evaluate and integrate Murata's best-of-breed wireless modules - with pre-validated antennas - into your NXP i.MX systems.

You will see how the system plugs together to produce a variety of solutions for a wide range of i.MX6, 7, 8 and RT options. System elements that will be explained include:

• A range of M.2 boards featuring optimized wireless module solutions.
      • Adaptors for SD and microSD connection to i.MX6/7/8/RT evaluation boards.
      • A maximum-flexibility Murata/NXP option developed in association with Embedded Artists.
      • Software, documentation and online technical support.

Use-case examples will explain:

• How the i.MX RT platform can smoothly bridge the gap between the performance of Applications Processors, and the flexible usability of microcontrollers (MCUs) without increasing costs or power consumption.

Technologies from Murata and NXP that support next generation IoT devices, with AI capability and voice recognition functionality.

Key Takeaways

• Learn how to get your connected product to market faster
      • Gain insight into how to mix-and-match Murata wireless modules with NXP's best-in-class processors from the NXP i.MX series using the new Plug&Play platform.
      • Learn from specific application use cases:
        1. NXP i.MX RT MCU AVS (Alexa Voice Service) Solution
        2. Vision oriented system (face recognition)
        3. Inference engine (AI)

Learn more and register here: https://www.globalspec.com/events/eventdetails?eventid=2786&evtsrc=MouserElectronics_191209_Inv1_CS