1 of 1 people found this helpful
some questions about the issue:
1. if the version before 6.4 is ok for the connection.
2. you mean you are using a lower Wiced version , right ?
merge wiced6.4 ble firmeware use chip CYW43438A1
if appropriate , Could you please share the files you already merge ?
I will have a test based on 6.4 .
1. the version before 6.4 connection status is ok.
2. I means I try to plant the wiced6.4 to current environment with ble firmeware for CYW43438A1.plant file from：WICED-Studio- 6.4\43xxx_Wi-Fi\libraries\drivers\bluetooth .major used file is ：43xxx_Wi-Fi\libraries\drivers\bluetooth\low_energy firmeware and BTE.
and bluetooth_low_energy.FreeRTOS.LwIP.ARM_CM4.release.a. It seems run ok and can connect to mobile phone and cyw20736.so may you can try to connect with CYW20706A1 and CYW20706A2. we set the BT_CHIP_XTAL_FREQUENCY := 37_4MHz
3. the merge file run on our tools with protocol,may be can not control dierectly.
thanks for your support!
I already try the connection between the 43438 client with 6.4 version and 20706A2 , the status is normal.