I added the line in my code, but the I2C device is not detected. In parallel two other sensors are detected by I2C. Hence the error must be in the cypress system. Please find attached my project as a bundle.
I flashed the code successfully and tried different SCA and SCL. Is it possible that the pins are also connected to other items on the board, as
Do you have any other hint?
Looking forward to receiving your answer.
Can you please try the following steps -
1. Connect the device to your PC
2. Set P1 and P1 as the I2C SCL and SDA pins and program the device.
3. Open Bridge Control Panel.
4. Click on KitProg2 to connect to your device.
5. Click on the List tab present near the bottom-left corner of the window.
6. This should list your device address as shown in the image. Please share the screenshot of the Bridge Control Panel.
Please ensure that in your setup -
1. The Kit's I2C address and the sensor I2C address is different.
2. An external pull-up resistor (typically 4.7 kohm) is connected to the I2C lines.
3. The ground of your Kit and RPi are shorted.
Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B