CYBT-213043 driver issue .

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 50 sign-ins

Hi Cypress

CYBT-213043 driver issue , Can you get how to install the driver for ModusToolbox 2.0 , Thank !!

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi auye_4274126 ,

I could see WICED HCI UART and peripheral UART correctly recognized by the device and listed under the comports.

Are you able to use it to program the device?

You can also try manually installing the drivers located in "\ModusToolbox\tools_2.0\driver_media\"wiced_uart".

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi auye_4274126 ,

I could see WICED HCI UART and peripheral UART correctly recognized by the device and listed under the comports.

Are you able to use it to program the device?

You can also try manually installing the drivers located in "\ModusToolbox\tools_2.0\driver_media\"wiced_uart".

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 50 sign-ins

Hi Dheeraj

I install the driver by manual , But it still can't Download the software to CYBT-213043 .

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

I believe the issue is not related to the driver. MTB IDE is able to find the correct HCI UART com port (COM28).

Please try following workarounds.

• Please do clean before programming your device.
  • Please recover your device by resetting the device while holding the recover button. Then release the recover button. And try downloading again. (ie. Press and hold recover button - press and release reset button - release the recover button).