Can you please try using the Debug mode in PSoC Creator and see if the code is getting stuck at some point?
Also please share the screenshot of PSoC Creator Output Window.
Thanks and regards,
Rakshith M B
After posting my previous response, I remembered that I needed to apply a patch to make my board work with ModusTool Box 1.0.
> When I backed up and replaced startup_psoc6_01_cm0plus.S at
> I could finally build and debug BlinkyLED with my CY8CKIT-062-BLE (Rev 11) via ModusToolbox!
I'm not sure this applies to PSoC Creator and PDL 3.0.1 but just for your information.
P.S. For the detailed story about this please refer to the topic below
Coincidentally my CY8CKIT-062-BLE is also Rev.B (T^T)
So I tried below
(1) Checked PDL page
Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) top page
(2) Available PDL V3.0.x seemed to be 3.0.4, so I downloaded and installed PDL3.0.4
(3) Then I started and downloaded and created project PSoC_6_MCU_Hello_Worlld_Example
(4) Then I selected the project and right-click -> pop-up menu -> Build Settings...
(5) In the Build Settings Dialog, I selected "Peripheral Driver Library" in the left pane.
Note: At this point PDL is Default (Tools > Options): 3.1.0
So I checked "Custom" and use "..." button to reference the file system.
(6) In th File Open Dialog I navigated to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL
and selected "3.0.4".
(7) Now we can see
(*) Custom: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.0.4
Select [ OK ] to close this dialog
(8) Then from Menu select Clean and Build
(9) After a while, build succeeded.
So I select "Debug" icon.
(10) At first I selected (CM0p) and [ OK ]
(11) Debugger started. (But we don't have much to do with CM0p) I stopped the debugger.
(12) Then I chose (CM4)
(13) Debugger for CM4 started.
Motoo, Thank you for the advice. This worked.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I apologize for the delay in my response.
Since you have CY8CKIT-062-BLE Rev *B, your Kits will be replaced as they are not supported by the latest software updates.
A Cypress representative will get in touch with you regarding the replacement of your kit.
Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B