Hi Yoshiharu Ishii,
If you correctly upgraded ModusToolbox with BTSDK1.4, then you will be able to get ClientControlMesh from the below path. (please follow ModusToolbox BT SDK 1.4 to get installation help)
ClientControMesh Path: \ModusToolbox_1.1\libraries\bt_sdk-1.1\components\BT-SDK\common\apps\snip\mesh\ClientControl\Release.
Importing thing is if you are using CYBT-213043-MESH board then you will have to use baud rate 115200. If it is CYW920819EVB-02 then use 3000000 as baud rate.
Please follow "WICED-MeshClient-And-ClientControlMesh-User-Guide.pdf" from to get instruction to use MeshClient and ClientControlMesh.
(Document is located in \ModusToolbox_1.1\libraries\bt_sdk-1.1\docs\BT-SDK\WICED-MeshClient-And-ClientControlMesh-User-Guide.pdf)
Attaching the same here also.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Please follow below steps to use clientcontrolmesh:
- Download mesh_provision_client and mesh_onoff_server (you can use any other server app) into two devices.
- Open "ClientControl - Light Control" tab and open COM port of the mesh_provision_client device. And then, provision mesh_onoff_server device.
- Note down the address allocated to mesh_onoff_server device (Eg: 0002).
- Goto ClientControl directory (.\components\BT-SDK\common\apps\snip\mesh\ClientControl\Release) and open Network.JSON. And note down the appKeys generated.
- Select model tab on MeshClientControl and use appropriate destination address and app_key_index. (For GET messages you have to use Generic appKey index and for SET messages you have to use Setup appKey index.)
- Select OnOff from the drop down menu and then use OnOff commands (On, Off...) to do operations.
Use whichever app you want instead of Onoff_server app and select the appropriate commands from the clientcontrolmesh.
if you are using CYBT-213043-MESH board then you will have to use baud rate 115200. If it is CYW920819EVB-02 then use 3000000 as baud rate.
Thank you very much for your support.
I could find the baud rate as 115200bps in 90 line of mesh_app_hci.c.
It can run well now.