Yes , OPP & SPP is supported on 343026. But they are not BLE profiles, they are BT Classic profiles.
Please refer to demo examples available in WICED SDK :
OPP - /20706-A2_Bluetooth/apps/demo/hci_opp_server
SPP - /20706-A2_Bluetooth/apps/snip/bt/spp ( or ) /20706-A2_Bluetooth/apps/demo/hci_audio_gateway
Thank you for your response.
1. Firstly, I want to confirm that which profile meet the requirement "There is a requriement for BLE function. BT device(A) need to search Tag BT information(B), then send B & A information to other BT device (C)." ? SPP and OPP are just my opinion. Maybe you will have other better suggestion. So I need to confirm this firstly.
2.Yes, I can see hci_opp_server in OPP. How about hci_opp_client? Can FW support hci_opp_client?
3. Yes, I can "hci_control_spp_connect", so I think this example is SPP master? Can FW support SPP slaver?
Hello Yao Treacy,
Since you asked for BLE requirement, I would suggest you to go with BLE profile itself.
You can use a custom service in BLE with a characteristic for exchanging the data over any of its following properties - read / write / notify.
You can run and test hello_sensor and hello_client example in WICED SDK to test read/write/notify properties. By this you can transfer the data.
You can configure the device as peripheral or central depending upon your application requirement.
1. I will confirm the BLE function as your suggestion.
2. If classic profiles are OK, how about below quesion?
"Firstly, I want to confirm that which profile meet the requirement "" ? SPP and OPP are just my "
3. How about below question?
If you are using BT classic , you can use SPP for transferring data.
For the demo test , you can download both boards with hci_audio_gateway demo project and transfer the data from one to other using Client control.