You can refer to the section "Known Problems and Limitations of FX3 SDK 1.3.4 " in the FX3 Release Notes document for known issues and limitations.
We will update you with details of the next FX3 SDK release.
FX3 SDK 1.3.5 is scheduled to be released by the end of December 2019. Currently the validation of the SDK is in process.
Can you provide preliminary "release notes" for FX3 SDK 1.3.5, to know if it's worth waiting for?
Please find below the preliminary changelist for the FX3 SDK 1.3.5.
- Added support for multiple video data formats and embedded data addition in CX3 Configuration Tool. Bugs fixed in MIPI config parameter calculations.
- Fixed SRAM memory corruption issue observed on some FX3 parts after warm reset or standby LPM Exit
- Issue of CyU3PGPIFReadDataWords API missing interrupts fixed in CyU3PGPIFIntHandler
- Fixed USB3 Link Layer Test failures (while not using Legacy Timer option in compliance tool)
- Fixes to SPITransmitWords, GPIFDisable, CyU3PUsbForceFullSpeed APIs
Note that this is only a preliminary list and not the exhaustive list of all the changes in the new SDK. The complete list will be available as Release Notes along with the SDK.