Bluetooth connection issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KaGo_4359196
Level 3
Level 3
First like given Welcome!

Hello,

I am using CYBT-333047_EVAL board with EZ-serial firmware software.

During the Serial communcation process, sometimes the bluetooth connection will be lost in the middle of data transfer.

Could someone please help me to understand why it is happening so and what changes I need to do?

One more issue is, I can see the bluetooth module is advertising and can be connectable only when I press the reset button on the Evaluation board. should I set the XRES pin always high or how it should be configured in order to advertise the bluetooth module soon after the power is supplied to the board ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

XRES is an active low signal and should be pulled HIGH at all other operational times unless the intent is to reset. Its function is to do a power-on-reset. However if XRES is exerted, it should be held so for at least 50ms to let the DC supply voltages stablizes. This is carried out so via a voltage detector.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi Kalpana,

Please let us know which commands ( and data) or command flow you are testing.

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes

Hello Anjana,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I did all the required setting in EZ serial firmware and I am using this with our company app for getting data from the device to android phone.

I didn't get your question properly. can you tell me what exactly you want to know?

thank you

0 Likes

XRES is an active low signal and should be pulled HIGH at all other operational times unless the intent is to reset. Its function is to do a power-on-reset. However if XRES is exerted, it should be held so for at least 50ms to let the DC supply voltages stablizes. This is carried out so via a voltage detector.

0 Likes

Hello Anjana.

Thanks for the clarification regarding XRES.

0 Likes