What PSoC 5LP kit are you using?
I'm assuming the following:
- You have a version of PSoC Creator installed on your PC.
- You've downloaded the kit examples from the Cypress site.
Try the following if you haven't already. If any of the steps fail, report it on this discussion.
- Plug in the PSoC 5LP kit into your USB port of your PC.
- In PSoC Creator go to menu Debug\Select Debug Target ...
- Load up the Blink Example project.
- Select the Build icon:
- The project should build with NO ERRORS.
- Select the Program icon:
- The Output window should show:
Programming device 'PSoC 5LP CY8C5888LT*-LP097' with file 'C:\Users\yourname\proj_path\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Debug\Blinkey_LED.hex'.
Device ID Check
Programming of Flash Starting...
Device 'PSoC 5LP CY8C5888LT*-LP097' was successfully programmed at 09/19/2019 13:26:38.
If all the above is successful, the PSoC kit should be running Blinkey_LED.
If not, report what step failed.