1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 11, 2019 5:53 AM by PY_21

Problem to read local attributes

DaGa_4352226

Hello Community

I am trying to read attributes values local from my server in order to process a write value peer but when the sever runs the method Cy_BLE_GATTS_ReadAttributeValueLocal, the  server/app stop and I dont give any cy_en_ble_gatt_err_code_t.

my code is the following

bool CheckRemainingTreatments(cy_stc_ble_gatts_write_cmd_req_param_t* writeReq)

{

cy_en_ble_gatt_err_code_t apiResult;

cy_stc_ble_gatt_handle_value_pair_t attributeInfo =  { .attrHandle = CY_BLE_TREATMENT_REMAINING_TREAMENTS_CHAR_HANDLE,

.value.len = CY_BLE_REMAINING_TREATMENTS_SIZE};

apiResult = Cy_BLE_GATTS_ReadAttributeValueLocal(&writeReq->connHandle, &attributeInfo);

if (apiResult != CY_BLE_GATT_ERR_NONE)

{

DBG_PRINTF("Cy_BLE_GATTS_ReadAttributeValueLocal, error %0x \r\n", apiResult);

return false;

}

else

{

DBG_PRINTF("Treatements %p", attributeInfo.value.val);

return true;

}

}

Am I using correctly the ReadAttributeValueLocal() method? The PsOC is a 6 and Kit CY8CKIT-062-BLE

Thanks, regards

David

• 1. Re: Problem to read local attributes
          PY_21

Hello David,

Please define the Output Data buffer where you want to store the data. Please add the below code.

cy_stc_ble_gatt_handle_value_pair_t attributeInfo =  { .attrHandle = CY_BLE_TREATMENT_REMAINING_TREAMENTS_CHAR_HANDLE,

.value.val=dataBuf,  //Array where we want to store the data

.value.len = CY_BLE_REMAINING_TREATMENTS_SIZE};

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.