1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 11, 2019 10:22 PM by AlakanandaB_86

Dual Application mode in PSOC 5LP

PrSa_4352851

I am trying to use the dual application mode. I tried doing a single application and I was successfull. As per the datasheet I have configured the bootloader with Dual application, Auto switching and stuff. But If I keep my same bootloadable application it gives me this error and do not generate the 5 files which are suppose to generate according to Bootloadable application datasheet. The error is

arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe -Wl,--start-group -o C:\Users\psalvi\Desktop\bootloader\OTA_BootLoadable_Dual.cydsn\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\OTA_BootLoadable_Dual_1.elf .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\main.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\commands.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\serialComms.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\stringUtils.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\cyfitter_cfg_1.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\cymetadata.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\Cm3Start.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\cybootloader.o .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\OTA_BootLoadable_Dual_1.a "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PSoC Creator\4.2\PSoC Creator\psoc\content\cycomponentlibrary\CyComponentLibrary.cylib\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\CyComponentLibrary.a" -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -L Generated_Source\PSoC5 -Wl,-Map,.\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release/OTA_BootLoadable_Dual_1.map -T Generated_Source\PSoC5\cm3gcc_1.ld -specs=nano.specs -Wl,--gc-sections -g -ffunction-sections -Os -ffat-lto-objects -Wl,--end-group

arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe: error: .\CortexM3\ARM_GCC_541\Release\cyfitter_cfg_1.o: No such file or directory

Do I need to change something in my bootloadable application so that it can create those five files.

Or I need to create another application which will create me other two files ?