- Which version of WICED Studio are you using?
- Are you using test.console example or are you using the test.mfgtest example?
- What is the sequence of wl commands that you have followed?
- I used this version of WICED - WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)
- I have the CYW54907 Evaluation Kit CYW954907AEVAL1F. I build this ( test.mfg_test-CYW954907AEVAL1F download run) target.
- The sequence of wl commands I attach as a picture.
The version from the device:
..\wl43909B0 --serial 7 ver
wl0: May 2 2019 02:35:08 version 18.104.22.168 (r714231 WLTEST) FWID 01-a65d4de7
You can use
wl 5g_rate -v 8
But I need High throughput from MCS8 till MCS15. And wl 5g_rate -v 8 is smth different .
wl 5g_rate -v 8 is running fine (NSS=1), which was not an issue for me.
As soon I trigger wl 5g_rate -v 8 -s 2 (NSS=2) I get an error.
My aim is to transmit with 2 spatial streams either in HT or VHT (either MCS8 for HT or MCS1-7 with NSS=2).