0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2015 2:20 PM by 함찬영

Can I use the external interrupt using the CMSIS directly instead of WICED libaray? (2)

함찬영

I had posted a question about using a CMSIS WICED-SDK-3.1.2 with SSBWMN01 directly.

And I have the someone's answer following under asterisk(*).

But I have a question of answer followed.

1. Is it a creating new isr that the PLATFORM_DEFINE_ISR( my_irq ) is in the platform_isr.h?

I just want to know the default isr handler name of enternal interrupt which is  provided WICED-SDK-3.1.2,

and the way of using it.

2. There are PLATFORM_SET_DEFAULT_ISR( EXTI0_irq, UnhandledInterrupt ),

PLATFORM_SET_DEFAULT_ISR( ADC_irq, UnhandledInterrupt ),

PLATFORM_SET_DEFAULT_ISR( TIM1_CC_irq, UnhandledInterrupt ) and so on in the platform_unhandled_isr.c.

Isn't it maybe a default handler names? I just want to use the default external interrupt handler.

Are there anyone who can answer my question in this community?

I am really thirsty for answer.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi,

Which platform are you using and who was the supplier? We do not give ST support for the CMSIS, but in the case you want to use WICED for the interrupts you can do the following.

You can define a new interrupt handler using the macro PLATFORM_DEFINE_ISR( my_irq ) defined in WICED-SDK-3.1.2\WICED\platform\ARM_CM4\platform_isr.h.

@usage:

PLATFORM_DEFINE_ISR( my_irq )

{

// Do something here

}

Which MCU do you use? Check out the platform_unhandled_isr.c where it defines the default IRQ Handler Declarations.

WICED-SDK-3.1.2\WICED\platform\MCU\STM32F2xx\platform_unhandled_isr.c

You can check the GPIO mapping in WICED-SDK-3.1.2\platforms\BCM943362WCD4\platform.c

Note that the paths will depend on which platform / MCU you use.