Can you please let us know if you want to program the shield (ISM43362-M3G-L44-E/U) or the target MCU (like PSoC4) if you're connecting the shield to it.
Also, Can you please elaborate your issue in detail.
I have the same question.
I am just using the ISM43362 module. I am not using any eval board.
I have added the WICED patch for ISM43362 from Inventek.
I have built a sample program for target platform ISM43362-M3G-L44.
The program is a simple GPIO toggle, as mentioned in WICED 101. But when I flash to the ISM43362 module, there is no response. I am flashing the bin file to the module using ST link and the ST link Flash utility.
Is there any way to debug the ISM43362 using ST link and WICED? Any other pointers on any configuration that I may have missed to take care would be helpful.
Forgot to mention that I am using WICED SDK 6.4
yes we have created a shield for the ISM43362-M3G-L44-E/U module.
- Just trying to toggle an I/O line which is connected to an led on shield.
- In wicked Studio environment , snip.gpio-ISM43362_M3G_L44 is a function doubled click to build the project,After build .bin file is created in the name snip.gpio-ISM43362_M3G_L44.bin.
- Loading this bin file in ST-Link utility software to flash. Found no output.I/o line is pulled low.
- Next thinking lets flash from studio itself,used the function "snip.scan-ISM43362_M3G_L44 download run " download and run from the studio itself by connecting ST- LINK/V2 debugger. found following errors.
Need your hep for creating setup to download and debug using ST-Link debugger.
Thanks in advance.
This article Adding ST-Link support in WICED might be helpful for you to debug using ST-Link debugger.
Also, this post Re: I am looking for help getting the ST-Link/v2 working with the Wiced-Studio 6.2. should be able to give you some guidance.
Please go through them and let us know if you are facing any issues.
Sorry to bother you again,I'm new to all this,have some following queries.
1.Not able to find platfrom.mk file? will there be any extension given or just the exact name?
How to create this file?
1.The platform.mk file in your case is ISM43362_M3G_L44.mk which would be provided by Inventek. Please find the attached screenshot and make necessary changes as mentioned in Adding ST-Link support in WICED .
2. In case, if there are no platform files provided and you have created your own platform then you need to create your own .cfg file based on the JTAG macro chosen.
STlink support.JPG 124.8 K