I hoped to find the location server and client code example, just like the other examples in demo / application.
However, since I only searched the location server and client example in snip / application.
From the mesh_location_client.c file of the mesh location code example in snip/application, I can see "mesh_app_proc_rx_cmd" function.
Without "mesh_app_proc_rx_cmd" function, I'm going to create and take a test any mesh communication between mesh location client and server according to broadcast mesh message.
In the process, I have the following question.
From the mesh_location_client.c file of the mesh location client code example, I can see "mesh_app_proc_rx_cmd" function.
In this function, I can see "wiced_bt_mesh_create_event_from_wiced_hci" function.
To use without "mesh_app_proc_rx_cmd" function, I'm going to call "wiced_bt_mesh_create_event" function instead of "wiced_bt_mesh_create_event_from_wiced_hci" function.
Question 1 : To call "wiced_bt_mesh_create_event" function directly, how can I put app_key_idx among the function argument?
(As you know, in case of using "mesh_app_proc_rx_cmd" function, the value of the command packet is parsed and inserted)?
Question 2: In case of "wiced_bt_mesh_create_event" function, I can see the description below at API reference.
But, I can not understand fully about this function.
Please explain in detail so that I can understand???
* \brief Create mesh event for an unsolicited message.
* \details In case dst is 0 the function takes all information from the model's publication or fails if publication is not configured for the specified model.
* In case non-0 dst the function uses specified dst and app_key_idx and fills all other fields with default values.
* In special case with company_id equals to 0xffff the function creates a message event with default ttl.
* @param element_index Element index.
* @param company_id Company ID.
* @param model_id Model ID.
* @param dst Destination address. If parameter is 0, the function finds publication and take uses its fields for the mesh event.
* @param app_key_idx Global app key index. The parameter is ignored if dst is equal to 0. The 0xffff means device key.
* @return p_event Pointer to a newly allocated mesh event.
wiced_bt_mesh_event_t *wiced_bt_mesh_create_event(uint8_t element_index, uint16_t company_id, uint16_t model_id, uint16_t dst, uint16_t app_key_idx);
Question 3: Using the client control mesh application, I'll be a beginner with a guide on how to test the location mesh client and server in the snip folder and follow the instructions as directed?