PSoC 4 BLE schematic "no load", 50 ohm antenna, R1 zero ohm

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KrFu_4390906
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hello all,

I am new in this community and in the industry. I would like to know what is the meaning of 'no load' in the PSoC 4 BLE schematic? Could someone explain this to me please? and also what is the part number for the 50 ohm antenna and R1 zero ohm because it's not indicated in the BOM? Please see attached. Thank you all in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the fascinating world of PSoCs!

"No Load" in a schematic means that the indicated component is not placed on the board. This is usually made to have some modifications possible. Zero Ohm resistors are like a trace bridge that can be placed or removed with a soldering iron.

Bob

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the fascinating world of PSoCs!

"No Load" in a schematic means that the indicated component is not placed on the board. This is usually made to have some modifications possible. Zero Ohm resistors are like a trace bridge that can be placed or removed with a soldering iron.

Bob

Thank you very much! So Zero Ohm resistors are basically just a trace in a PCB then? How about the antenna? Thank you again

0 Likes

The 50 Ohm Antenna is a standard device and afaik there is (at least on some kits) a 50 Ohm connector on the PCB

Bob

Thank you soo much!

0 Likes