Hello Ameet Kumar ,
1. Can I get the schematics of CYBT-413034-EVAL.
A) The EVAL schematics and files are available here: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cybt-413034-eval-ez-bt-module-arduino-evaluation-board
2. By default WICED Studio uses which level of optimization for compilation of project code. How can I change the level of optimization and include -Wall compiler flag.
A) You can adjust the optimization level in WICED_Studio.../20719-B1_Bluetooth/WICED/gcc/make_cortex-m4_gcc.mk
In that file, Search for DCOMPILER_ARM . Default option is Os , which means optimize for space. You may change this according to your application requirement.
3. If I develop my own board using CYBT-413034, how to program it in the hardware, in the sense I have bare HCI UART pins coming out. Please explain the procedure in the sense which file to program (hex/bin/elf).
A) You can program the hex file. Please check the KBA: WICED Module Programmer User Guide – KBA225060
4. I have a requirement for least range between two BLE devices. What is the least range BLE device available with your company.
A) I have not tested personally, but it ill be around some centimeters. You ca test by setting the tx poer using API wiced_bt_set_tx_power ( Check wiced_bt_dev.h file for API details)
5. I am sorry, we do not have any documentation explaining the code flow. However you can try going through our WICED Academy files for generic project flow GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/CypressAcademy_WBT101_Files: Files for WICED Bluetooth 101 class
You may ask your doubts here.