PSOC6 Can't be unrecognized by the PC?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
David_Zhang
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Arrow(GC)
First comment on blog First like received 50 sign-ins

When i use PSOC6  BLE KIT , PC can't unrecognized the demo board, it show that  the LED1,LED3,LED4 are always on ,LED2  is always off,

no matter how to press SW1, SW2, SW3 ,no change of the board status, it show the USB Serial Device , not Kit program2 ,  what should i do ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

It looks your PSoC5 inside KitProg FW is broken. The KitProg FW can be restored under bootloader mode but not bootloaded.

Please try the steps described in the following doc chapter 10.2.1.1 Restore PSoC 5LP Factory Program Using PSoC Programmer

https://www.cypress.com/file/225961/download

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
NoriTan
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

In the device manager application, please select the menuitem View>Devices by connection and find the KitProg device in the device tree.

GS004431a.png

GS004432.png

What can you see at the USB Composite Device?

0 Likes
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

LED1/3/4 always ON is more likely to indicate the current running application inside PSOC 5 LP is the custom FW.

Try to press SW4 to switch to KitProg.

0 Likes
David_Zhang
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

Hi  WangS:

No matter how i press the SW4 for a 2s or 20s ,  LED is the same staus,  LED1,3,4 is on,  when press SW4, LED2 flicker on time when

the button is pressed down,  if we can use minprog3 to downloader the hex to PSOC5 ,???

0 Likes

It looks your PSoC5 inside KitProg FW is broken. The KitProg FW can be restored under bootloader mode but not bootloaded.

Please try the steps described in the following doc chapter 10.2.1.1 Restore PSoC 5LP Factory Program Using PSoC Programmer

https://www.cypress.com/file/225961/download

0 Likes
David_Zhang
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

hi  Wang:

TSK,  I fixed it with you way;

0 Likes