2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2019 4:59 AM by mawu_4270096

some questions about scene

mawu_4270096

Hi :

I encountered some problems when I realize more than one scene in the mesh_vendor_speficic_app project.

there are two scene callback functions which are mesh_vendor_server_scene_store_handler and mesh_vendor_server_scene_recall_handler in the project

as we know, if we want to create more than one scene, We should can get the scene numbers.

however I don't know how to get the scene numbers and scene payload from the massage callback functions:

uint16_t     mesh_vendor_server_scene_store_handler(uint8_t element_idx, uint8_t *p_buffer, uint16_t buffer_len);

uint16_t     mesh_vendor_server_scene_recall_handler(uint8_t element_idx, uint8_t *p_buffer, uint16_t buffer_len, uint32_t transition_time, uint32_t delay);

if there is any method to get the scene payload from the scene coming message p_buffer

thanks!

Mandy

• 1. Re: some questions about scene
          mawu_4270096

When I print  the scene message by the uart . the message length buffer_len is 255,I doubt if this is the scene comming message

• 2. Re: some questions about scene
            mawu_4270096

Hi :

I have do an experiment which I  print the store scene callback funtion input parameters of the lightness server by uart.

uint16_t wiced_bt_mesh_model_light_lightness_server_scene_store_handler(uint8_t element_idx, uint8_t *p_buffer,   uint16_t buffer_len);

I can be sure the function can be called when I send the store scene commmand by the mesh client control

the buffer_len is also  255. the API  wiced_bt_mesh_model_light_lightness_server_scene_store_handler should be  Parsed by Parsed correctly .

who can tell me how to Parse the store scene and recall scene callback message!

thanks!

wuyy