Build error: 'UART_SCB_IRQ_cfg' undeclared (first use in this function)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
srth_4392856
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hello

I am unable to solve this error.I am trying to use interrupts in PSoC 6 project on Main controller for robot through following video instructions from https://www.cypress.com/training/psoc-6-101-chapter-2-introduction-psoc-6-mcu-peripherals .

Capture.PNG

Kindly help me on this issue

thankyou

1 Solution
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello Sree Hari,

Can you please check if you have assigned the interrupt to correct core. In case you have written the code for CM4 you need to enable the CM4 (Arm CM4 Enable) under the interrupts tab of the design wide resources. Similarly, if you have written the code for CM0+ the you need to enable interrupt for CM0+ core (Arm CM0+ Enable) in the interrupts tab of DWR.

pastedImage_0.png

In case this does not solve the problem can you please attach your project here.

Best Regards

Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello Sree Hari,

Can you please check if you have assigned the interrupt to correct core. In case you have written the code for CM4 you need to enable the CM4 (Arm CM4 Enable) under the interrupts tab of the design wide resources. Similarly, if you have written the code for CM0+ the you need to enable interrupt for CM0+ core (Arm CM0+ Enable) in the interrupts tab of DWR.

pastedImage_0.png

In case this does not solve the problem can you please attach your project here.

Best Regards

Ekta

0 Likes