CX3 MIPI Configuration Tool error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KoHe_4253006
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I now tried opening the default config file "yuv422_ov5640.cycx" and opening a newly created config file on several different PCs. I also tried it with Win10, Win7 and Linux as well as different SDK Versions (1.3.4, 1.3.3, 1.3.1). The error occurs every time. Only the newly created file (without a Frame Configuration) creates no error. After configuring one frame configuration in this config file, the error occurs also here.

I really have no clue how to get rid of this error.

Checking the sensor settings will take me a while.

Thanks and regards,

Kolja

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hi Kolja,

You can refer to this KBA EZ-USB® CX3™ Configuration Tool Not Found in the EZ-USB FX3™ SDK - KBA93017 , it will help in reloading the plugin if there is problem in loading it meanwhile I can check for other possibility to solve this error.

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

still no improvements with the configuration tool.

I worked on the Camera settings to solve the problem. Measuring the MIPI data lane and clock lane results in the oscilloscope image attached (MIPI Dat lane yellow, MIPI Clk lane blue).

I compared these results with measurements from an intel realsense sensor, which has the same sensor implemented. The results look the same. So now, there is the question: Is it possible that the clock signal is correct and it is only not visible for me? (I am using a 2GS/s 200MHz oscilloscope)

0 Likes

Hello,

I understand that the CX3 Configuration tool error was resolved as mentioned in this continuation thread  Solved: Setup MIPI connection between CX3 and OV2740 - Cypress Developer Community   i.e. by changing the language to English

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes