Download failed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
VaPa_4363726
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First question asked First reply posted

Press and hold the 'Recover' button on the kit.

Press and hold the 'Reset' button on the kit.

Release the 'Reset' button.

After one second, release the 'Recover' button

Even after I did the process above mentioned I am getting the same error again and again.

Screenshot .pngAnjanaM_61

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Varun,

If the HCI UART port is enumerating correctly in device manager, you should be able to download the code.

However could you just double check the Jumper connections are correct? https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyw920819evb-02-evaluation-kit

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Varun,

Hope you are using CYW20819 EVAL board.

When you connect CYW20819 EVAL , two USB ports will enumerate - one HCI uart and one PUART (Check in device manager) .

You will download the program via HCI UART, so make sure HCI UART is not connected to any putty or any other console by mistake.

Then recover the board (  Press and hold recover button, press and release reset , then release recover button ) .

If you have more than one EVAL board, please try with one more board.

Also if possible, please check with another PC as well.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes

Hi Anjana,

I tried checking the device manager there was no problem with it and I tried it with new computer also and I am getting the same error

0 Likes

Hi Varun,

If the HCI UART port is enumerating correctly in device manager, you should be able to download the code.

However could you just double check the Jumper connections are correct? https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyw920819evb-02-evaluation-kit

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes

Hi Varun,

Were you able to download the code?

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

Can you also check from your Device Manager/Ports that you indeed have the two HCI ports installed properly?

0 Likes