How to adjust PA parameters for CYW43340

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
zzzz_4377811
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted 10 questions asked Welcome!

hello:

cyw43340 OTP document is as follows:

pastedImage_1.png

1.What are the meanings of pa0b0,pa0b1 and pa0b2 respectively, and what are the validity of their respective parameters ?

How should we adjust the parameters according to our actual circuit ?

2. Pa1lob0,pa1b0, and pahib0 correspond to 5 GHz low-band, 5 GHz mid-band, and 5 GHz hi-band, respectively !

What is the frequency range corresponding to 5 GHz low-band, 5 GHz mid-band and 5 GHz hi-band respectively ?

We are using 43340 for rf performance test and have encountered some problems, so we want to know how to adjust it. We hope to get a reply as soon as possible. Thank you !

0 Likes
1 Solution

I think :

Low  36-48 channel

mid  52- 64 channel

high  100-140 channel  and 149-165 channel

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello:

It needs a calibration,  then you will get the parameters after the process by using calibration tools.

please raise your project info to local FAE , and ask for the calibration support .

hello:

2. Pa1lob0,pa1b0, and pahib0 correspond to 5 GHz low-band, 5 GHz mid-band, and 5 GHz hi-band, respectively !

What is the frequency range corresponding to 5 GHz low-band, 5 GHz mid-band and 5 GHz hi-band respectively ?

I want to know that the answer to question 2,I think this is the definition of IC design parameter range,Thank you again

0 Likes

I think :

Low  36-48 channel

mid  52- 64 channel

high  100-140 channel  and 149-165 channel

These PA parameters should not be changed at all times as they are optimized after an extensive tuning process uniquely for that chip or module. These values will ensure that the device will pass regulatory and achieve a balance amongst power/phase_noise/image_frequencies. Please consult your local Sales team for assistance.

The module partner you are working with should be consulted before changing these parameters as this will affect the regulatory certification they provide that you can then leverage.

0 Likes