The resource utilization seems to be on the higher side and it appears that the project is running out of space.
What is the compiler optimization level set? Please ensure to set Removed Unused Function as False.
Also, provide us more insights on the project getting crashed. Try the “Attach to running target” option to understand where the bootloadable project is getting stuck.
I managed to find the source of the problem.
The problem was due to a stack overflow during run time upon activation of a certain function.
We identified the route cause of the overflow - a large array was defined within the function --> so we simply reduced its size and it resolved our problem.
We identified the stack overflow using the code examples provided by Cypress as part of a "test package" they provided here:
I recommend to use this test package and integrate it into ANY cypress code since this is a fantastic way to perform sanity/stability tests to your system.