Unable to provision CYBT 213043-mesh

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
masu_4276001
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

Hello,

I was working on CYBT 213043 from almost a month. We were trying to include it on our product. lately the kit is not working. I am not able to scan or provision it. I did try resetting it and also i have not changed any code.

Any help is appreciated .

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Manoj,

I couldn't get your issue clearly. My doubt is how did you check the LED on/off of light_dimmable without provisioning and configuring it?

Could you please provide me the MeshClient logs, so that I can take a look at it to understand the problems.

Please follow MeshClient and ClientControlMesh App User Guide​ if you want to know how to use MeshClient.

If you go to below path and use the MeshClient, then one file called "Trace.txt" will be generated there itself. Please share that traces with me.

"ModusToolbox_1.1\libraries\bt_sdk-1.1\components\BT-SDK\common\apps\snip\mesh\peerapps\Windows\MeshClient\Release\x86"

FYI.

General Steps to do provision and configure. Please go through MeshClient and ClientControlMesh App User Guide​ to get detailed steps.

1. Download a mesh app to Mesh-213043-Mesh kit.

2. Open MeshClient.exe

3. Create a network and open it.

4. Scan for unprovision beacons.

5. After receiving the unprovisioned uuid press "provision&Configure" button.

6. If the device provisioned and configured correctly, the device will be listed in the Control drop down menu.

Please check if you have missed any of the above steps and let me know.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi Manoj,

May I know which application you are using?

You have to flash a mesh application on 213043 kit and scan from the provisioner application (meshClient, Android/IOS, mesh_provision_client) in order to provision and configure a mesh device.

Helper application guide: MeshClient and ClientControlMesh App User Guide

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

Hi Dheeraj,

I did flash a mesh application on 213043 and i was not able to provision or configure. Normally whenever this happens i try to flash light dimmable code on to the board and check for led on/off. It is downloading the FW but i am not able to scan and provision it.

Thank you

0 Likes

Hi Manoj,

I couldn't get your issue clearly. My doubt is how did you check the LED on/off of light_dimmable without provisioning and configuring it?

Could you please provide me the MeshClient logs, so that I can take a look at it to understand the problems.

Please follow MeshClient and ClientControlMesh App User Guide​ if you want to know how to use MeshClient.

If you go to below path and use the MeshClient, then one file called "Trace.txt" will be generated there itself. Please share that traces with me.

"ModusToolbox_1.1\libraries\bt_sdk-1.1\components\BT-SDK\common\apps\snip\mesh\peerapps\Windows\MeshClient\Release\x86"

FYI.

General Steps to do provision and configure. Please go through MeshClient and ClientControlMesh App User Guide​ to get detailed steps.

1. Download a mesh app to Mesh-213043-Mesh kit.

2. Open MeshClient.exe

3. Create a network and open it.

4. Scan for unprovision beacons.

5. After receiving the unprovisioned uuid press "provision&Configure" button.

6. If the device provisioned and configured correctly, the device will be listed in the Control drop down menu.

Please check if you have missed any of the above steps and let me know.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes