Building project in FX3 SDK 1.3.4 gives a problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RNa_1426991
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have a USB 3.0 camera built according to instructions in AN75779 and developed and built in FX3 SDK v1.3.3. This works fine.

However, if I build the same project in SDK v1.3.4, the video starts streaming with a delay of 20-30s. Can I know why this happens, and are there any settings I should change to fix this? Or should I simply uninstall v1.3.4 and go back to v1.3.3?

Thanks and Regards,

R A

0 Likes
2 Replies
YashwantK_46
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hi,

We have tested the standard AN75779 and built it in both FX3 SDK v1.3.3 and v1.3.4 but did not observe any delay while streaming in both the versions.

Can you please take a trace for both the builds and check where you can see the delay?

Regards,

Yashwant

0 Likes

Hi Yashwant,

Thank you for quick response. The behaviour was in our production hardware, in which we are having issues connecting to the debug interface at this time. Hence I uninstalled SDK 1.3.4 and re-installed 1.3.3 and everything is working fine. Once we get time to interface the debug interface, I shall share the trace with you.

Thanks and Regards,

R A

0 Likes