CYBT-213043-Mesh failing to install all drivers when connecting to Windows 7 laptop

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GeIo_1586191
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

I'm having trouble trying to connect my BLE-Mesh devices to my Windows 7 64-bit laptop via USB cable.

It installs all drivers except for the USB-Serial(Dual Channel).

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi GeIo_1586191,

• Are you able to see WICED HCI UART and WICED peripheral UART in device manager under PORTS?

(Connect CYBT 213043-MESH device to your PC and Goto Device manager -> Ports -> WICED HCI UART and WICED peripheral UART)

• If you think the drivers are not installed properly then please go to below path and install them manually. Please read he ReadMe.txt file and proceed the installation. After installation please restart your PC and Open ModusToolbox and then try to connect the device to your PC for checking it. (\\ModusToolbox_1.1\tools\wiced-tools-1.0\drivers).

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi GeIo_1586191,

• Are you able to see WICED HCI UART and WICED peripheral UART in device manager under PORTS?

(Connect CYBT 213043-MESH device to your PC and Goto Device manager -> Ports -> WICED HCI UART and WICED peripheral UART)

• If you think the drivers are not installed properly then please go to below path and install them manually. Please read he ReadMe.txt file and proceed the installation. After installation please restart your PC and Open ModusToolbox and then try to connect the device to your PC for checking it. (\\ModusToolbox_1.1\tools\wiced-tools-1.0\drivers).

Thanks,

-Dheeraj