What did you set to the Rx Buffer Size?
When you want to read the array at once, the Rx Buffer Size must be larger than 240+6 bytes.
If you declare the integer variable j as 8-bit signed integer like int8, the program exits from the for loop when j becomes 0x80.
I think you are right,
How you set to the Rx Buffer Size?
j is a int int j;
if you refer to buffer size 240 as I mention it did not works
SPIM_Flash_ReadArraybl(dbg_array_flashdata,240); did not work
Could you please just post correct code here
I have a PSoC Creator project on Github at following URL.
- Four F-RAMs are attached to PSoC 3.
- PSoC Creator 3.0 is used for development.
- DMAs are attached to the SPIM RX and TX.
- Polling model implementation is available in old commits.
- Source code: Design116_3p0_3/main.c at 837d9cd9aa25b8900eececfbeb10f19ab184842b · noritan/Design116_3p0_3 · GitHub
- The PACKET_SIZE is set to 64 and the Buffer size is 80.
Which PSoC are you using?
Are you using any library accessing SPI Flash?