1. You need clear the example project CYPD3171-24LQXL-pb.cydsn and refer the Blog link: CY4532 Power Bank Firmware Clear For Single Type-C DRP Design
And then below steps is for your reference.
2. Take a look the pin assignment of CCG3PA on your schematic and confirm the functions of each pin.
3. Add GPIO or I2C master or others as per #2 above.
4. Write C code for those pin defines for #3 above.
5. And re-build and debug firmware and hardware.
i just checked CY4532 Power Bank, the design is very different from mine i have only ccg3pa CYPD3171 and south-chip SC8913 buck/boost in my design no USB-A.
and it's connected through I2C as below. left is ccg3pa pins and right is SC8913 pins
10 -->> 14 (INT)
12 -->> 13 (SDA)
13 -->> 12 (SCL)
14 >> cc2
15 >> cc1
19 >> CSP
As referred to Figure 10 in the EZ-PD CCG3PA datasheet. If with 1S battery can we achieve 45W. What voltage and current characteristic for achieve 45W with 1S battery.