I spoke to several people that were able to get this app running right out of the box and they said that they were able to achieve in the 70Kbps range.
One told me that they did modify with the connection interval request rate as that definitely had an affect on the throughput; out of the box the speed_test app requests a 7.5ms connection interval.
Thinking....I know that if you are using Windows 8, it uses MSFT’s stack and not BTW, and supposedly the MSFT stack doesn’t let you go below 15ms on the connection interval.
I cannot recall if you were using Win-8 or not.
Thanks for the quick reply.
I noticed I have enabled tracing and there could slow down the data throughput.
Also I noticed someone did inform connection interval request rate had a factor in achieving the max data rate.
Of these 2 concerns, I will retry again to see how fast I can achieve.