I have an additional question related to the below question.
Besides manually selecting the FR app by pressing of buttons, is the following sequence correct?
1. OTA(not OTA2) update on a device is initiated.
2. The distribution of power to the device, for some reason, is cut off in the middle of OTA update.
3. The main application in the internal flash is corrupted.
4. The distribution of power to the device is restored.
5. The device boots up and tries to run main application in the internal flash but it's corrupted so instead it tries to run FR app in the external flash.
5. It will not automatically run the FR APP, you have to manually select the FR app by pressing buttons as mentioned in the other thread.