9 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2019 10:28 PM by vapa_4242486

Pulse Generator : Failed to route

vapa_4242486

I'm using PSOC 6 BLE pioneer board for development. I'm trying to generate 9 pulse output simultaneously, for that I have created 9 pulse generator. All of them will be triggered by one button. I'm only able to generate 4 pulse outputs, beyond that I'm getting this error

```

--------------- Build Started: 05/24/2019 11:21:33 Project: test_timer, Configuration: ARM GCC 5.4-2016-q2-update Debug ---------------

cydsfit.exe -.appdatapath "C:\Users\vaishali\AppData\Local\Cypress Semiconductor\PSoC Creator\4.2" -.fdsnotice -.fdswarpdepfile=warp_dependencies.txt -.fdselabdepfile=elab_dependencies.txt -.fdsbldfile=generated_files.txt -.fdsreffile=referenced_files.txt -p "C:\Users\vaishali\Documents\PSoC Creator\Workspace01\test\test_timer.cydsn\test_timer.cyprj" -d CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 -s "C:\Users\vaishali\Documents\PSoC Creator\Workspace01\test\test_timer.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC6" -- -yv2 -q10 -ygs -o2 -v3 -.fftcfgtype=LE

Elaborating Design...

HDL Generation...

Synthesis...

Tech Mapping...

Info: plm.M0038: The pin named CY_CPUSS_SWJ_SWCLK_TCLK(0) at location P6[7] prevents usage of special purposes: TCPWM[3].line_compl. (App=cydsfit)

Info: plm.M0038: The pin named CY_CPUSS_SWJ_SWCLK_TCLK(0) at location P6[7] prevents usage of special purposes: TCPWM[19].line_compl. (App=cydsfit)

Info: plm.M0038: The pin named CY_CPUSS_SWJ_SWDIO_TMS(0) at location P6[6] prevents usage of special purposes: TCPWM[3].line. (App=cydsfit)

Info: plm.M0038: The pin named CY_CPUSS_SWJ_SWDIO_TMS(0) at location P6[6] prevents usage of special purposes: TCPWM[19].line. (App=cydsfit)

Analog Placement...

Analog Routing...

Analog Code Generation...

Digital Placement...

Digital Routing...

Error: rtr.M0004: E1217: Failed to route all nets; unable to resove overuse

Error: rtr.M0004: Error routing design: Routing Failed (11)

Dependency Generation...

Cleanup...

Error: fit.M0050: The fitter aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rebuild. (App=cydsfit)

--------------- Build Failed: 05/24/2019 11:21:55 ---------------

```

Below is the screenshot of the pulse generator. From the diagram you can see the pulse generator is triggered from the button, which is the common signal for all the rest 8 pulse generator. I will attach my project file for more clarity of the problem.

I would like to know is there anyway I can get rid of the problem or Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.