WICED 20735-B1 device tools.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yapi_4185356
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

How do I create a usable mouse device using this tool?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

I am sorry for giving wrong reference.

We do not have example demo of ble_mouse for 20735 chip. As you mentioned only ble_keyboard and ble_remote is available.

You may have to refer the hid implementation from those examples and have to develop the mouse project.

Also you may refer to the code structure of ble_mouse demo created for CYW20819 chip available here ( Code-Examples-BT-SDK-for-ModusToolbox/CYW920819EVB-02/apps/demo/hid at 1.00 · cypresssemiconductorco...  )

You may refer this to port to 20735. 

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hello,

You may refer to the ble_mouse demo available in WICED SDK in the following path : /20735-B0_Bluetooth/apps/demo/hid/ble_mouse

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes

sorry,I can't find an demo of a mouse.There are only two files in that directory, ble_keyboard and ble_remote

Hello,

I am sorry for giving wrong reference.

We do not have example demo of ble_mouse for 20735 chip. As you mentioned only ble_keyboard and ble_remote is available.

You may have to refer the hid implementation from those examples and have to develop the mouse project.

Also you may refer to the code structure of ble_mouse demo created for CYW20819 chip available here ( Code-Examples-BT-SDK-for-ModusToolbox/CYW920819EVB-02/apps/demo/hid at 1.00 · cypresssemiconductorco...  )

You may refer this to port to 20735. 

Thanks,
Anjana